Monday, June 30, 2008

Looking to find something to do...

I'm really trying my best to start something with my life right now. I wanna work but my daughter is four months old and still growing. I need to do something else with my life for now spending days, sometimes nights home alone with baby while her daddy, my husband is out there working. I wanna go back to school yet, who is going to take care of the little one. And besides, we really need some extra income to help us through the new apartment. I feel the need to work, but the best will have to be at home with the baby. Its getting really boring sitting around the house just basically cleaning and taking care of my baby. For now, I'm researching a few places to work at home, some of those jobs I have to have a fax machine and a home phone line, which I don't have. Also, I'm doing surveys again, I think I have the hang of it better this time than two and half years ago. I'm making money on a couple of sites. I'm hoping to make a living working on the computer since I know how the use computers. I'll make it useful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home