Thursday, July 10, 2008

Back in the day...

I'm here washing dishes and then I started thinking about last night, drinking with my husband and playing cards 21, 31, and speed. I started to remember when I was living at my parents and just thinking about when I used to wait until Friday to go drink with my cousin right next door, she lives with my grandma. I was stick on having fun and having a few drinks with my cousin. We would talk about anything and call up people to try inviting them over to drink more and just hang out. If only I wish to have one more night like that. I miss it sometimes, its cool to get to drink again. Its different through, I'm married with a beautiful baby, I can't get wasted too much because she might wake up during the night. Anyway, I can only hope that my cousin and her husband Johnny could come over and drink at our apartment, won't be at grandma's kitchen anymore. All I wish is to have that first drink again along with Valerie, Crystal(cousin), Johnny, and others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home