Sunday, August 10, 2008

ChaCha'ing

I'm working at ChaCha as a sms Guide and yeah it's been wonderful. I love it. I hate the fact that the company is changing the pay rate. You have to do 300 searches with accuracy of 95%. I wanted to work for ChaCha because of the flexible hours. And I have to make 60 searches in 5/day out of the week, with 95% accuracy. Why can't they just hide their sign up page, or say to people they're not accepting applications at the moment, I mean come on. I was hoping to get .20/per query, but seems like that's not going to happen, not this week anyways. I hate this new pay, I think it's wrong towards new and old Guides. Top Guides are lucky working 8/hrs every day of the week. I have a daughter, I take care of her. This new change is bs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home